Author Topic: Halo Toys  (Read 35726 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Halo Toys
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2008, 08:22 AM »
Another bump up since it's been a few weeks. These are due out within a week or so (approximately).

I really could use your help with this.

Again, here are the ones I'm looking for:
WAVE 2 due out around June ( I only need one of each with exception to the last one in the list):
• Spartan EOD (Blue)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (STEEL)-Game Stop Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (CYAN)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan E.V.A. (BROWN)-TRU exclusive
• Spartan ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one. I need 3 of these

-Sal

Bump up. I'm hoping these show up this or next week.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 9, 2008, 01:34 PM »
On a GREAT note...

Wave 2 is IN STOCK at BBTS:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MCF11598&mode=retail

Also, TRU has some of them on their website for pre-order and it's due July 21 for them.

So go get them already, why are you still reading this! heh heh

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 9, 2008, 03:44 PM »
If anyone is going to SDCC and is NOT getting the exclusive Halo set, would you PLEASE get it for me??? I'll pay up front for it.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2008, 03:16 PM »
Wave 2 of the Halo3 figs is now out! So I HAD to bump this up.

I need some help securing the exclusives this go around, PLEASE.

Here's the short list:
WAVE 2 due out around June ( I only need one of each with exception to the last one in the list):
• Spartan E.V.A. (BROWN)-TRU exclusive
• Spartan ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one. I need 3 of these

Blue colored for Wal*Mart (selling theirs for $10-11 each), Brown colored for TRU (selling theirs for $11-12 each).

Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course I'll pay cost plus shipping so there is not cost to yourself in the end. Don't make a special trip on my behalf (especially with the price of gas nowadays), just whenever you happen to be on a toy run, if you could check the Halo stuff.

Please help. I paid through the nose last wave, eBaying the final two I needed (both being the Wal*Mart ones). I'd rather NOT do that again.

Thanks to any and all who may help. Sorry for the shameless begging...
-Sal

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2008, 11:49 AM »
Carp, I forgot, there is also a GOLD colored Spartan exclusive to FYE and Suncoast.

PLEASE help. I need one of these as well as the few others I listed.

These exclusives are getting to be ridiculous. For this specific one, I called all of my FYE/Suncoast stores within a 25 mile area. Either they aren't carrying them in store or the couple that have carried Halo figs in the past only get a case and then it's done.

What's the frackin point of having these exclusives if stores aren't going to carry them??

I DON'T want to eBay these, but I can see that happening. GRRR!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2008, 09:44 AM »
Scored the TRU exclusive last night. So I just need the two WalMart, one FYE/Suncoast exclusives and 2 mass retail ODST (Blue visor) figures and I'm done with this wave.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 11:36 PM »
I hope the Recon figure is available everywhere. Atleast we can have one type of Recon thing.  :'(

I wish they would of had Rogue as the special helmet, because that's the only helmet (Elites included) in the game that I hate.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2008, 07:53 AM »
Crap, here's my needs:

Ok guys, thanks to Justin my Halo wants are now:

• Spartan (GOLD) colored FYE and Suncoast Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2008, 09:34 AM »
I hope the Recon figure is available everywhere. Atleast we can have one type of Recon thing.  :'(

I wish they would of had Rogue as the special helmet, because that's the only helmet (Elites included) in the game that I hate.

Wait, what recon one??? I don't recall ever seeing anything posted about a recon figure, exclusive or otherwise.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2008, 09:43 AM »
Crap, here's my needs:

I'll keep a look out for you. I will say to call your local FYE/Suncoast's and ask them about it. The only one remotely around me only got in TWO of them. I lucked out and happened to call at the right time on Wednesday and they got them in yesterday. I had to drive 30 miles one way to get it, so it was a little costly for me in gas. However there is only one on eBay right now and it's upwards of $41. So work on that one.

The Gamestop/EBgames one isn't too hard. Again call around for that one. If you're in one of their stores, ask them to look it up at other stores and see if you can have one special delivered to your local store.

The WM ones are going to be a pain in the arse again. I never found them from the first wave and subsequently had to eBay the darned things. I paid more than I'm normally willing to spend on such things. I'm SO hoping that doesn't happen again. However the very discouraging news (at least for me) is that I've visited no less than 11 different WMs in the last 2 weeks, and NONE of them knew what I was talking about with regards to the Halo figs. None of them could help with special ordering, etc. I've been asking, begging, pleading my local store to carry them, but to no avail...

The mass retail black ODST is NOT a Spartan, so make sure you correct that when asking for it. It has completely different armor other than the helmet from the regular Spartans. It's more a camo jumpsuit with some armor on it.

Like I said, I'll look out for you, I just ask the same in return. Cost plus shipping as per usual.

-Sal

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2008, 12:00 PM »
Crap, here's my needs:

• ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one.

I'll keep a look out for you. I will say to call your local FYE/Suncoast's and ask them about it. The only one remotely around me only got in TWO of them. I lucked out and happened to call at the right time on Wednesday and they got them in yesterday. I had to drive 30 miles one way to get it, so it was a little costly for me in gas. However there is only one on eBay right now and it's upwards of $41. So work on that one.

The Gamestop/EBgames one isn't too hard. Again call around for that one. If you're in one of their stores, ask them to look it up at other stores and see if you can have one special delivered to your local store.

The WM ones are going to be a pain in the arse again. I never found them from the first wave and subsequently had to eBay the darned things. I paid more than I'm normally willing to spend on such things. I'm SO hoping that doesn't happen again. However the very discouraging news (at least for me) is that I've visited no less than 11 different WMs in the last 2 weeks, and NONE of them knew what I was talking about with regards to the Halo figs. None of them could help with special ordering, etc. I've been asking, begging, pleading my local store to carry them, but to no avail...

The mass retail black ODST is NOT a Spartan, so make sure you correct that when asking for it. It has completely different armor other than the helmet from the regular Spartans. It's more a camo jumpsuit with some armor on it.

Like I said, I'll look out for you, I just ask the same in return. Cost plus shipping as per usual.

-Sal

Thanks Sal. I will be hitting some Wal-marts this weekend. I will definetly be keeping my eye out for you. A friend of mine was able to grab the TRU one for me.

Wal-mart is always a pain.

I called like three Gamestops with no luck. :(

ANd they closed all the FYE/Suncoasts in my area.

I am so S.O.L.

Sean

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2008, 09:01 PM »
Thanks Sal. I will be hitting some Wal-marts this weekend. I will definetly be keeping my eye out for you. A friend of mine was able to grab the TRU one for me.

Wal-mart is always a pain.

ANd they closed all the FYE/Suncoasts in my area.

I am so S.O.L.

Sean

Hmm, I might be able to score a Gamestop one for you. ( I might have already said that, and if so apologies for repeating).

What I don't get about FYE/Suncoast is that if they have an exclusive, you'd think they'd WANT to SELL them...

A rumored I've heard is that for the stores that will carry them, they will only get 2-4 figs. That's beyond ridiculous.

Anyway, here's hoping we can help each other on these.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2008, 09:07 PM »

I am so S.O.L.

Sean

Well....no sooner did I post the previous response then I checked my eBay account.

I won an auction for both the Gamestop and mass retail ODST figures.  If you want them, let me know. total is $33.56 for the auction (including shipping). I can see if the seller would ship straight to you. Otherwise, he'd ship to me, then I'd have to ship to you, so it would be a few dollars extra for that shipping as well.

Just let me know. (I'll provide the eBay auction number to you for proof-by PM-if you want it).

I was able to score the Black ODST. So I'm now just down to the two WM figs for this wave and I'm done with wv2!

-Sal

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2008, 08:12 AM »
After some calls and help from some friends...

My needs now looks like this:

Looksing better. :D

Thanks for the offer though bro.

I hit six Wal-marts this weekend but scored Zip !!!!!  :'(

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2008, 03:36 PM »
My local TRU got Halo figs in for the first time in at least three months, so I picked up a TRU exclusive Brown Spartan EVA.