Can you believe we might have a Cubs-Yanks World Series? Wow! It's an awesome proposition.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
My neighbors :
1) Set the house on fire 3 times
2) Set the yard on fire 2 times
3) Stole the hose we used to put their fire out
4) Shot a bottle rocket into our awning
5) Stole our cat and hid it in their basement with a stereo blasting
6) Stole a small 'No smoking - unless youre on fire' plaque
7) Stole our mail
Rang our doorbell before running away (numerous times)
9) Let their ugly manchild wanded up and down the neighborhood in the middle of the street.
10) Throws trash over into our yard
End result - we've built a very large fence... 11ft tall I think.
A Sox-Cubs World Series would be the greatest thing for Baseball since the Sammy/McGwire deal a few years back
I am sorta sickened by all of the band wagon Cubs fans I am seeing though, that is what I will give some nods towards the East Coast, you guys are far more passionate about sports and don't cheer for the flavor of the month like the rest of the country seems to (ESPECIALLY LA!)
SHould be an interesting few weeks and hopefully we don't have to ban a few members over their passions (That was not a threat BTW, only joking)
Can you say Destiny?If destiny is the case, then the Cubs will probably win. They're definitely more due. Maybe the Red Sox fans can wait another ten years. Just as long as the Cubs.
BTW, Yankees still SUCK!