« on: March 11, 2014, 07:57 AM »
Never did this for 2014 for some reason:
- Black Series 3.75 inch: Pretty much all in
- Black Series 6 inch: Might pick up a few OT characters (I've resisted everything thus far)
- I'll pick up any super articulated 3.75 inch figures that I like. I'm mainly after Spider-Man and X-Men related stuff, though I've pretty much gotten everything I've wanted outside of some villains. I'm debating picking up some of the 6 inch figures though, to go with the Batman: TAS figures I plan on buying.
- I too want all in on that Batman: TAS line. My biggest fear for this line is that it will lead to me wanting a Spider-Man to go with them, which will lead to me picking up 6 inch Marvel stuff. Then I'll decide I want some of the 6 inch Star Wars stuff, and all of a sudden I'll be all in on that. Sigh.
I've already bought a lot of various stuff but here is my main focus:
- Star Wars: Anything OT related
- Marvel: Anything Spider-Man and X-Men related, sometimes I'll pick up the other heroes stuff although I mainly buy for the minifigures
- DC: Anything Batman, again mainly buying for the minifigures (and enough black bricks to build a LEGO TAS Batmobile)
- Everything Else: I want to buy the modular cinema and modular Parisian restaurant, Simpsons House, LEGO Movie Pirate Ship (MetalBeard's Sea Cow) and some other high ticket items. Plus the Ghostbusters set. Of course most of these sets cost around $200 a pop. Yikes.