Spike took a NASTY and SICK bump tonight, but all of the sites are reporting that he is okay...
Anybody else notice that all of the Unforgiven matches are Gimmick matches?
- The Cage match was pretty good tonight. What happened to the "Escape Only" rules?
- Lance Storm was finally allowed to wrestle.
- The ending segment with Goldberg and Evolution was also pretty good.
- "JR The Hutt"
- Austin's speech was boring and repetitive (Beer talk, interuption, stunner, more beer).
- The 10 Man Tag match was a clusterf***. Spike took a bump, and I hope the Frenchies are punished for it. Mark Henry looks like he was also injured (again).
- Announcer feud is kind of boring.
- The mystery partners weren't much of a mystery. I was at least expecting HBK to run in at the end and save Goldberg.
- Test/Steiner feud. Hopefully this will end once and for all at Unforgiven.
As you can see, WWE did a lousy job of trying to compete with the NFL. I'll give RAW a C+
for a decent, but not good, show.