Well would you look at that, I had time to do my RAW Review!
- RVD vs. Christian was a pretty good match. Plus, RVD took some sick bumps.
- The S.*.*.*. segment was pretty funny this week.
- The Coach is gone
- Jericho carried (literally) Nash to an OK match, and won to boot!
- The Women's match was decent. Plus Gail Kim's new suit looked good.
- Bischoff/Linda. 'Nuff said. I don't even want to begin to describe all the things wrong with that. They never finished the Bischoff/Steph Halloween Kiss angle, what makes you think that they will finish this one? I hope that this goes into another WCW vs. WWE angle with Bisch as WCW's leader, but that will never happen.
- The highlight reel was a big mess that was pretty lame. We all knew what was coming, just like it does before every ppv.
- Test/Steiner v. 1,234,567.0 was un-neccesary
- The "strip show" was an insult to wrestling fans. WTF was that? A couple jobbers get all excited seeing a woman that is owned by another co-worker dance? At least try and make it seem somewhat realistic.
- Goldberg/Orton - meh. Who cares? Everyone knew Goldberg was gonna make quick work of him. Once again, I will say that Orton is being crammed down our throats.
-Why show Storm and Goldust if they didn't even do anything?
-Nash looked like the 1999 Jeff Jarrett at the end.
All in all, this was the basic filler RAW, which did nothing but hye Summerslam. I'll give it a D+