This week's SmackDown! Spoilers.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
My personal fav. was the Fog Horn at the golf course... I must admit I'm guilty of doing drive-by air hornings at a particular course around town.This was my favorite part of the film as well. I also like the ending where the one guy sticks the toy car up his butt.
He's coming in a monstrous modular bespin playset. There's a landing dock, dining room, two pieces of duel scenery, freezing chamber and torture room.Also he added this later:
Figs include Luke, Leia, Lando, Han, Boba Fett, Vader and a Stormie.
Just watched the big unveiling at brickfest via streaming video. September-ish release, shop@home only, $100.
Well, I guess I'll describe it in as much detail as I can since my gaming companions for the evening seem to be stumped on how to get wilco working.Check it out HERE.
The components (in the order of unveiling):
1. Dining room. White interior, table, couple of chairs. Has only one wall I think, in addition to the floor. Floor and wall are both about 16 x 16 studs in size. The door slides up and down, and can be raised and lowered by turning a nearby knob.
2. Dark room. Couldn't see this one very well. I thought it was the room where Han was tortured and Chewie was held, but later, I think he used the same module to show the "Luke being flung out the window by Vader" action. It launches luke through a TIE Fighter windscreen and halfway across the room.
3. Landing dock. Sort of blah. It's got a bunch of those huge bricks with round corners like from the girlie faerie sets whose name I forget. Not much detail. That I could see, anyway.
4. Freezing chamber. Didn't get a good look at it, sorry, but I imagine there's some sort of dunking mechanism.
5. Bridge thingy where vader and luke duel. Looks good. Very good. No discernabled functions. Has a hand rail similar to Brucey Wan's, but it's much smaller.