Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Four Discussion Thread

<< < (3/72) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: Scott on April  3, 2011, 10:55 AM ---Some sort of Dexter Jettster type Jedi

--- End quote ---

I paused the video on some cooler looking shots, and the Dexter Jedi was one of them. It looked like he had two double bladed lightsabers, so that was kinda cool. It was also neat to see some new clone armor and clones from previous episodes returning.

EpicGon:

--- Quote ---Some sort of Dexter Jettster type Jedi

--- End quote ---

I think this guy could deal with Grievous 4 arms lightsaber style, and will be a redemption to reptilian guys (more important for fans who wanted a good trandoshian) The Filoni team began using a non very agresive like species
the tortoise Dexter like Jedi.

I agree with the posts according to the redefinition of the Gungans: as Grievous is bullying them, they show spirit, and become less naif and useful for the fight.

Anakin / Grievous

Grievous: I didn´t expect you were so young.

Anakin: I expected you were taller, General.

With all respect to the PT, they should fight, at least once, cause Ashoka was dealing with the cyborg in the first 2 seasons.

This cliché could be mended making both characters fight in a dark scenario.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Jayson on April  3, 2011, 11:03 AM ---I also caught a sleeker Republic fighter like an ARC-170/Z95/Xwing cross.

--- End quote ---

Gotta pump out some new toys!

The previews have definitely been interesting.  And there's going to be another Dooku vs Anakin lightsaber duel that we can probably surmise will not lead to anything of any consequence.  If anything, I would hope that any lightsaber duels in season 4 will feature Grievous as he continues to take out more Jedi.  Perhaps the Dexter Jettster looking Jedi will serve that purpose and show the Jedi being killed off as we near the events of REVENGE OF THE SITH.

It's also good to see that the Clone troopers are transitioning into the Phase II armor.  We saw some hints of this with the ARC Troopers in season 3, but it seems that all the troops have gotten the new armor now.  And in the Cartoon Network preview it seems that the Clones are wondering about the post-war landscape.  Could there be any discussion amongst them regarding Order 66?  It would certainly cast their relationship with the Jedi generals in a whole new light.

Ackbar being featured in the series will be very cool.  And you have to think that Filoni will be trying to fit in "It's a trap!" into his dialogue, too.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Darby on April  2, 2011, 12:21 PM ---Definitely Ackbar,

--- End quote ---

Confirmed. I checked the source code at the site, and the image with the Mon Cal in question is labeled "ackbar".

Jesse James:
I'm hoping for a Z95...  They've been in the EU since before the EU was the EU, so I'm really hoping those are Z95 type fighters...  it's so customizable, they could be taking liberties and it could still fit within the ship's story.   :-X

I loved that video though, it was great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version