Author Topic: Heroes on NBC  (Read 39448 times)

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes on NBC
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 02:13 PM »
i havnt been able to access those comics. ive tried time and again, no success.

Have you tried the printable version and not the interactive novel.  The printable version opens up in Adobe.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 03:44 PM »
spoilers........

cheerleader meets her family tonite??!

DS

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 06:23 PM »
Anyone who got into the Primatech Paper site, you should have gotten an email last night to get to another part of the site, heh
Adam

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 12:51 AM »
I got in but there are a couple links that really don't do anything for me.  Plus it looks like there's a hidden code but if it's a password, I'm not sure where to use it...or I haven't figured out the userid/password combo yet.

Hmmm.... 

Shades of "Lost" and the treasure hunt that I gave up on months ago.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 07:47 PM »
i think sylar's gonna try to kill lyle, claires mom, and mr muggles and hessian guy's gonna see the chimes and come block out sylars powers to save the day.

i also think HRG guy is claires actual real dad, except he was having an affair and had to lie and stage a fire to get one of his gal pals away and out of the picture.

one last thing: who else thought that hiro's dad being played by george takei (lt. sulu) was the gayest ending ever?! especially if it turns out hes linderman.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 1, 2007, 01:04 AM »
i also think HRG guy is claires actual real dad, except he was having an affair and had to lie and stage a fire to get one of his gal pals away and out of the picture.

Well thought out idea, I like it! :D

I didn't like the Takei ending at all. He didn't even say anything, boo. I do feel Hiro will get his sword from him somehow, though. Remember, it was his stories his dad told him about the samurais and all. Well, maybe his dad has the sword. Hiro could get it from him...not necessarily given to him though. Imagine if HRG works for Takei...Hmmmm?

DS

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 3, 2007, 12:42 AM »
My theory on the biological daddy is split...

I'm 80% that it's Patrelli the elder....too lazy to remember his name, but the one who flies.

20% that it could Linderman.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 5, 2007, 10:36 PM »
spoilers for the west coast......

called it!!

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #38 on: February 5, 2007, 11:22 PM »
You sure did my friend, that was very unexpected on my part.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 5, 2007, 11:48 PM »
name, was that a lucky guess, or were there clues that I missed?
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 6, 2007, 08:39 AM »
what led me to that conclusion was the shot on the previews of a man with french cuffs, expensive watch, and braces sitting down ....dressed and moved like Patrelli.  That got me thinking about it enough to rationalize that (a) he's clearly got a lot to hide in his past, (b) we've already seen that he's not above screwing around on his wife, wheelchair or not, and (c) i doubted they would introduce a new character, just didn't buy the cheerdaddy/realdaddy theory, and thought it was too early to meet Linderman.

So yeah....mostly a lucky guess.

Suppose this episode put the final kibosh on the theory that cheerdaddy was the one with dampening powers too.  Looks like it's definitely the Haitian.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 6, 2007, 12:56 PM »
very good richard....

I have an out-there theory about what happened to the 'supposed shot' Sylar. Suppose he picked up a persona shifting ability(ala changeling Zam wessel) and returned to the house as the Haitan...since the haitan doesn't speak much he could just shake his head no to HRG about finding Sylar and HRG wouldn't suspect anything by hearing Sylar's voice. They did (HRG's team) establish earlier that Sylar had killed for/stolen many abilites and they admitted they didn't know what he was capable of yet. I suppose the Haitan could be the person who dies then by Sylars hand.

As expected after watching last week... the whole Hiro/George Takei development was a Dud bomb IMO. What a waste of air time.

So, Peter can use his abilities away from other people then..interesting.

Unfortunately though for me, the show appears to be not revealing as much as it was in the first half of the season, as I'm starting to lose interest in it now. I feel like I'm watching a 20 minute soap that you could miss 2 weeks of and still know everything. Seems like, IMO, that at the beginning if you missed an episode than you missed ALOT of info and were screwed from understanding the basic storylines, events ect. It's vastly different now though. I hope it isn't a sign that the show is struggling for ideas or story.

DS   

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 6, 2007, 01:12 PM »
I hope it isn't a sign that the show is struggling for ideas or story.

DS   

More like they know NBC has picked up the show, and they've established a fan base, and now they can take their time selling the story to more viewers, and they aren't in a super rush to get picked up for the rest of the season.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 6, 2007, 02:56 PM »
At least when Heroes gives you an answer, you have an answer.  Unike Lost which is the show that's really pissing me off.  I'm not even looking forward to its return at this point.

With Heroes, Prison Break and 24 all in full swing for the rest of the season, I'm not even missing Lost anymore.  Now all I need is for Jericho to come back on and my week will be complete.

As for last night's episode, I thought we learned a lot, Hiro's part of the story aside.  We found Claire's mom and dad.  Peter is starting to understand his power and so is Issac.  That's three plots that just got advanced. 

The only story that's outside the main one is Niki's.  Other than hooking up with Nathan she's outside the whole bomb thing.  I just can't seem to figure out how she's going to fit into everything...or if she's even supposed to.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 6, 2007, 09:12 PM »
holy sh**! Thats the last person i expected! So Peter is Claires uncle! Wow! Wow! Wow! Dang. I REALLY thought itd be HRG, but claire did say in the middle of the episode,' I always pictured my parents living in a penthouse in New York or something.' That did get me thinking, but not enough to prevent me from crapping myself when NATHAN picked up the phone!  :o  :o  :o   :-X  :P  :-[

also, this means nathan killed Mohindar's dad. Becuz it showed that the guy killing him from the back of the taxi had a watch exactly like that on a different episode. WOW! why would Nathan do that? this brings even more unanswered questions!  :o  ???

as for the sequences with hiro and cpt. sulu,...GAY!!! what the hell? very pointless in my opinion.  ::)  :P

the preview at the end last night showed nikki (jessica) pushing matt the mind reading cop out of a window! is that death for our chubby psychic copper pal? tune in next week! (i think it is)  :o
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!