Author Topic: Heroes on NBC  (Read 39613 times)

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes on NBC
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 07:31 AM »
I thought it was a great episode too, but was wondering about the radiation thing.  I am wondering who this "boss" of HRG is.  I am also wondering how Parkman didn't sense him when he came in the house and shot radiation man.  Did invisible man actually go over the edge of the bridge, or did he fake it?  He had already taken to bullets to the chest.  Lastly, it looks like Parkman is going to replace the Haitian as HRG's partner, I just wonder how much of HRG's memory has been erased.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 3, 2007, 12:41 PM »
no, HRG has been shot and wiped and kicked out. maybe a parkman/haitian team? and who was that girl at the end and wut is her power? and why did the preview show simone asking 'do you want to shoot me again?' i bet she has a power. and how is takei involved?

this episode created more questions than it answered.   ???
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 5, 2007, 07:21 AM »
no, HRG has been shot and wiped and kicked out. maybe a parkman/haitian team? and who was that girl at the end and wut is her power? and why did the preview show simone asking 'do you want to shoot me again?' i bet she has a power. and how is takei involved?

this episode created more questions than it answered.   ???

I wouldn't say HRG has been kicked out.  When he was talking with his boss, his boss was acquising the Haitian of hiding people with power and he told HRG to bring in Claire and he said he would go get her.  He thus staged the shooting with the Haitian so that he could stay on the inside and tell his people that the Haitian attacked him and abducted Claire.  His boss also told HRG wouldn't it be nice to have a partner like Parkman.  That is my take on the scene anyways.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 5, 2007, 09:37 AM »
New episode tonight, which I think will be the last new one for a bit.  It sounds like there will be at least a couple weeks off after tonight's episode.  I'm looking forward to it, plus a sneak peek at Spidey 3!

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 6, 2007, 03:34 AM »
New episode tonight, which I think will be the last new one for a bit.  It sounds like there will be at least a couple weeks off after tonight's episode.  I'm looking forward to it, plus a sneak peek at Spidey 3!

April 23 is the next episode.

Good episode tonight.  I really like Sylar's character.  Reminds me of a cockroach.  People do all these kinds of things to him, but he somehow survives.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #65 on: March 6, 2007, 06:52 AM »
Anyone know when this show hits DVD? I haven't watched but one episode and I really want to watch the whole thing.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 6, 2007, 09:50 AM »
September?  August, maybe, so that it's out in time for season 2.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 6, 2007, 09:54 AM »
Yeah, I'd guess sometime in the fall as well for the DVD.  I thought last night's episode was another good one (plus the Spidey preview), and really left a lot of things up in the air until the series returns in April.  Its going to be quite a wait, but I guess I should be used to it after the LOST gap this year :).  It looks like NBC is taking the no reruns route, at least for the next couple weeks, with some two hour editions of Deal or No Deal instead.  I understand that some people become frustrated with repeats on shows like this, and LOST, but I'd sometimes rather have some repeats instead of more reality/game show stuff.  Heck, that's how my wife and I caught up on the first season of LOST the first time was with the repeats.  Oh well, looking forward to the show's return.  Man, Sylar is creepy.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 6, 2007, 08:06 PM »
April 23!!
Thats like 6 weeks away!! how am I supposed to wait !!
I call Shenanigans, you cant end an episode like that and have us wait 6 weeks for the next one!!
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 7, 2007, 05:12 PM »
April 23!!
Thats like 6 weeks away!! how am I supposed to wait !!
I call Shenanigans, you cant end an episode like that and have us wait 6 weeks for the next one!!

Agreed.  I'm with  Brian - give me a few key repeats and if nothing else, I can have it on in the background.  Lost apparently Lost (pun intended) a ton of viewers with their 3 month hiatus - surprised that ABC didn't learn something from this. >:(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2007, 12:50 PM »
Just a reminder that Heroes is finally back on tonight.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2007, 12:54 PM »
Yes..FINALLY
Thanks Mikey!

DS

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2007, 01:50 PM »
So so so psyched that this show is finally back!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2007, 08:12 PM »
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  ;D  ;D

I mean, yeah I'm glad to hear it'll be back on. Thanks, Mikey.

8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2007, 11:41 AM »
Interesting episode, though I can say it didn't quench since I had to wait so long. A 2 hour episode after the break would have been better.

SYLAR!!!!!!

Who thinks Hiro will have to fight hisself to be able to return to the past?

Peter's brother, the next villian? I don't like it. Negative twist in the show for me.

DS