So, R2 definately has a saw, probe, scope, AND removable third leg? Too friggin sweet.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Look for a full review of how my iPod worked out when I get back from Boston... after all, I wouldn't write a review for flip-flops if I hadn't broken them in first, right? Same thing here
So this is one of the new 4G models, yeah? And not a leftover 3G unit?
That's the first I've heard of any non-Apple Store retailer that had the new models in.
I was at a Target today and they still had all of the old signage and stuff up, and they're supposed to be official iPod resellers.
Hope you enjoy the iPod and I look forward to seeing what you think of it.
What about Aero bars? Youse guys have dose?
1. Padme Amidala (Fireside Dress)
2. Clone Trooper (neutral pose, removable helmet)
3. Ask Aak (Gran Senator)
4. Ayy Vida (Twi'lek 'Entertainer' from Outlander Club)
5. Nyrat Agira (Human 'Entertainer' from Outlander Club)
6. Shu Mai (Separtists)
7. Owen Lars w/Droid
8. Beru Whitesun w/Droid
9. Cleigg Lars w/Chair
10. Pablo-Jill (Jedi Knight) w/base
Here's my choices:
10. Admiral Ozzel
9. Captain Needa
8. Major Bren Derlin
7. Toryn Farr
6. Cloud Car Pilot
5. Zev Senesca with removable helmet
4. Wes Janson with removable helmet
3. Ice-Cream Maker Guy! (great OCB, now you’ve got me wanting one too)
2. NEW Princess Leia in Bespin Gown 1. NEW un-buff Dagobah Luke Skywalker w/cloth Yoda bag and crates. It’d be nice if he came with a swamp base/stand that allows him to do hand-stands!
I'm a tad bit nervous about my Wave 1 case from SWS.com...I'm thinking its the one with Luke since other etailers are also shipping that case, but with those bastards it may actually wind up being the Wave 1.5 sans Luke.
Anyone want to place a bet?